The 14th EANN Quadrennial Congress of the European Association of Neuroscience Nurses
25 – 27 May 2023 in Reykjavik, Iceland
Submission information and guidelines
- Abstract Submission Deadline 1 November, 2022
- Author Notification 31 January, 2023
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the abstract submission form. Abstracts sent by post or e-mail will not be accepted.
- The title should be written in lowercase letters except for the first letter which is capitalized.
- The abstract cannot go over 400 words.
The abstract should be organized using the following headings:
- Material and methods
Tables and graphs are not allowed.
During the submission process, one of the following scientific themes should be selected. This is the theme under which the abstract will be reviewed and later assigned and published in the congress material (if accepted).
The available themes are:
- Operating theatre
- Intensive care
- Neuro chronical care
- Neuro-acute care
- For your first entry you need to create new account in the presentation portal.
- Next step is to updated contact information, you find it on the navigation bar beside HOME. NOTE you cannot do anything until the contact information has been updated.
- After the contact information has been updated a new button will appear on the navigation bar – Abstract submission – now you can start entering your abstract to the submission form.
- Put in your title, presentation preference and theme.
- Now authors affiliation/organization (main and co-authors) can be added to the form. Affiliation/organization can be one or multiple. Each affiliation/organization will get their own number, see below.
- Now other authors (if any) are added. When adding the affiliation/organization to each author you use the number of each affiliation (see above) not the proper affiliation/organization name. Below we have co-author with the name John Smith and his affiliations are both Landspitali and Komum so he has the numbers 1,2 while Ingibjörg only has Komum and then only the number 1
- The abstract has not been submitted until you have pressed submit at the end. If you see the red column marked DRAFT then you know the abstract has NOT been submitted.
Submission deadlines and notifications
Abstract Submission Deadline 1 November, 2022
Author Notification 31 January, 2023
The submitting author will receive notification of acceptance by January 31, 2023.
If the presenting author is unable to present the abstract, another co-author can take his/her place. However, if this is the case, a letter from the presenting author about the change is requested.
Submission Rules and Conditions
By submitting an abstract, the submitter confirms that all information of the abstracts is correct and has been approved by other authors.
Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline and will be published exactly as submitted.
Submission of an abstract constitutes the authors consent for publication (e.g. EANN 2023 website, programme, other promotions)
The submitting author warrants on behalf of all authors and institutions that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to EANN 2023 and komum conferences (Hereafter: “The Organiser”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
By submitting an abstract, you grant the Organiser a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
By submitting an abstract, you confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
The Organiser reserves the right to remove any abstract that does not comply with the above.